Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Into the breach

I've been playing and DMing now for awhile, and I like to think that my party has a good time.  I'm learning new things all the time about how to keep them interested, and how to keep the game balanced so that everyone gets to do the things that they like.  This blog will be a place to talk about those things, and I hope that readers will comment and dialogue with me and each other.

I'm not going to give a complete play-by-play from my campaign (if you'd like to read up on what we're doing, please check out the site with a permanent home on the left sidebar), but I will talk about planning, thinking, and in-session moments of great success or great failure.

Really this is a place to collect my thoughts, share some ideas and stories, and talk about what makes a great game of Dungeons and Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment